- We’re making time collaborative. (Rethinking calendaring) Learn More →
- We’re a fully remote team, currently 12 people in 4 time zones. Learn More →
- We’re well backed by amazing VCs including Resolute and Ibex. Learn More →
- Remote (Ideally within a 3-hour time difference to Tel Aviv)
- Stock options and benefits.
- Home office budget.
- Currently no PMs on the team
- The interview process 1-2 weeks long.
Interpersonal — Soft Skills
- Ability to win as a team, striking the balance between when to advocate for their ideas vs. when to disagree and commit.
- Ability to own the coordination of stakeholders and resources needed on a project/task.
- Ability to pitch ideas to teammates with different disciplines and get them to rally in one common direction.
- Ability to discern between several valid options forward and own a decision. (owning means not giving into consensus-based decision making)
- Ability to manage their time effectively in a way conducive to getting their work done and supporting a remote team culture.
Technical — Hard Skills
- Ability to visually design UIs with a great aesthetic and eye for detail.
- Ability to convert a raw idea into stateful user flows.
- Ability to decompose a user flow into a systematic set of reusable building blocks.
- Ability to design simple UX patterns that are interoperable with many user flows.
- Ability to holistically discern usability issues and opportunities for improvement across products and features.
- Ability to utilize data tools to inform (not drive) their product decisions process.
- Ability to methodically conduct qualitative user research and extract insights that can lead to new product opportunities.
- Ability to prototype* ideas in code, using modern web technologies. (*you’re not expected to ship code to production, but you will be tested on your underlining understanding of said technologies)
Can't find what you're looking for? Please send us an open application to email@example.com with any information you'd think is relevant for potential synergies.